Percayalah... Suatu saat nanti... Kita 'kan dipertemukan kembali... Bintang... :)

Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

8 Secrets to Achieving Financial Independence


How to Get Rich and Achieve Financial Independence
Financial independence means having control over your time without worrying about the ability to pay your bills or forgo experiences you'd like to share with your friends and family. This guide was designed to help you achieve financial independence.
Robert Nicholas, Getty Images
Most of what you learned growing up about money, income, and wealth are not true. This is understandable - think about whom you first learned them from (odds are good, it was from those who were not rich themselves). From confusing high incomes with wealth to not knowing the importance of tax asset placement when choosing your investments, after reading this special, it might make more sense to you why some professional athletes making $20 million a year quickly go bankrupt, while a bus driver can retire a multi-millionaire and have no financial worries.
In fact, this step-by-step guide to achieving financial independence was designed so you can discover some of the most remarkable secrets to freeing yourself from that special brand of anxiety that money troubles can elicit.


B I S M I L L A A H I R R A H M A A N I R R A H I I M . . . MARI B E R S A M A B E R B A G I R A N G K A I A N C E R I T A, G O R E S A N K I S A H, K E K U A T A N A Q I D A H, DAN K E T A J A M A N P E N G E T A H U A N . . . . . "KUTITIPKAN SENYUMKU, DI SEJUTA MANIS SENYUMNYA...

Suka

Share to Facebook >>