Percayalah... Suatu saat nanti... Kita 'kan dipertemukan kembali... Bintang... :)

Kamis, 27 Desember 2012

Simeulue


Welcome to Simeulue…
Click to enlarge"Simeulue Ate Fulawan", or in Indonesian "Simeulue Berhati Emas",
describes the openness and friendliness towards visitors in Simeulue. It means "Simeulue With a Heart of Gold".
Simeulue has a lot to offer; beaches, islands, caves, forest, wild life, surfing, diving and even two lakes and a waterfall. There are traditions and culture; performances such as Debus, Nandong and Nanga-nanga.
Click to enlargeSimeulue Regency consists of many islands. Besides the big Simeulue (100 km long) there are many more smaller beautiful islands with inviting beaches and great waves for surfing. Simeulue has a great tourism potential. Besides all the attractions, it is also easy to go there.
This Simeulue section is under development and much more information will soon follow together with up-dates of maps and many more photos.

Click to enlarge

Source: http://www.sumatraecotourism.com


B I S M I L L A A H I R R A H M A A N I R R A H I I M . . . MARI B E R S A M A B E R B A G I R A N G K A I A N C E R I T A, G O R E S A N K I S A H, K E K U A T A N A Q I D A H, DAN K E T A J A M A N P E N G E T A H U A N . . . . . "KUTITIPKAN SENYUMKU, DI SEJUTA MANIS SENYUMNYA...

Suka

Share to Facebook >>